this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Thursday, August 26, 2010

LL COOL J 20th Anniversary Remix Album


I had the pleasure of being apart of the LL COOL J 20th Anniversary Remix Album! Trust me I still have this cassette tape!!!   On August 27, 1990 LL Cool J teamed up with legendary producer Marley Marl to create one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time, Mama Said Knock You Out. "Don't call it a comeback!" 20 years later, we here and via KevinNottingham.com メカゴジラ (MeccaGodZilla) features on the project with other amazing producers and emcees from all over the globe to remix a classic. 

LOOK FOR ME (メカゴジラ) ON TRACK #8 the title track "MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT" I am the 4th emcee to rock the mic on that track! Let me know how you like it! 



<a href="http://kevinnottingham.bandcamp.com/track/mamma-said-knock-you-out">Mamma Said Knock You Out by KevinNottingham.com</a>


Oh!  My friend MegaRan and my friend Black Sunn also make guest appearances on #3 Eat Em Up and #4 Mr. Good Bar respectively.  Enjoy this joint!  pass it on!



peace itsumo
RAVAGE the MeccaGodZilla (メカゴジラ )



Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

No comments: