this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Monday, July 25, 2011

That's not HOT

I have to laugh at myself anytime I say, I can't stand rainy weather LOL...NYC was SMOKING HOT!!!!


 
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR LMAO! 


The weather makes me think of 1 of the funnier experiences I had with my boy Garuda. On his first visit to NYC, I met up with him and we had some mexican food.  He tasted the chilly and was like..."is this Hot to you?"  I replied yes and he's like nah yo.. "That's not hot.. come to Singapore..I'll show you hot!"  Not only is the weather hot...their spices I'm sure dwarf the USA spices 10 fold... Garuda then proceeded to put the USA style chilly on his meal like it was fudge on a Sundae.  Clearly the American Spices are just plain derivative!  I can't wait to visit Southeast Asia and Singapore one day!  I already know I'm totally NOT ready but Ima try anyways!  


peace
RAVAGE the MeccaGodZilla


BUY THE RYU BLACK MUSICAL! (LIMITED EDITION CDs)NOW!


No comments: