this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Friday, November 20, 2009

The View

The view and I don't mean Barbara Walters. Many times thoughts get clouded when tragedy strikes, so much so that it's comical. One of my aunts was murdered earlier this week, and I just felt bad for my mom and her oldest sista... the situation is just foul and just totally uprooted my entire self... I was so out there I just didn't want to talk or email much or anything. I got outta my 4 day stint with depression this past Thursday and emailed my friend Who Mixed This? to help me edit my video. He did it so fast it was almost comical how quickly. He is clutch, he is my friend... Mix.. thank u for that!



I'll catch up with yall soon
peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Ravage. I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. That's just so horrible. My condolences. :(

MeccaGodZilla said...

thank you so much stef for that.. i really appreciate that