this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Visitors from far away

Recently a lot of my fam have been coming to NY t visit...last week..my home Jackie came up here to visit and I got to kick it with her and Nicole briefly before heading to a meeting...we linked at the pizza spot near our old JR High and library...the pizza..seriously is the effin best! you can play urself and say... whatever you'd like but in Strong Island, Especially Freeport...the Italian fam.. HOLD IT THE F*CK down! come and visit and you'll see! They'll put your pizza on ice real quick!

(jackie)


(nicole)

If you are curious about the coat..it's provided by the BEST... Applebum Japan

My Boy Hiden Beatz Made it to NYC for the first time EVER! Side note..he's sick on the guitar.. and a really great trackmaker!

I am happy for him..he got to explore a lot and with the bonus of me having a car..he made it all the way to Strong Island !!!!



I'm happy..for the 1st time ever..he really loved NYC.. Hiden Beatz..come back soon!



peace brother!




http://www.ravagenrumble.com Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

No comments: