this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Live Kanye West Footage from the VMAs 2010

Kanye KILLED THIS SH*T!!!!!!!!!

Runaway (Live): "The rapper performs his new single from the upcoming album 'Dark Twisted Fantasy' and is joined by Pusha T and ballerinas."

NOT sure if the real producer heads, the real beat making heads really feel me on this one.. but was this performance not crazy? He's got the piano dropping on the snare.. itz simple but I got suckered into the genius yo... he said "She find pictures in my email...I sent this girl a picture of my HEY!..." LMAO..wildin!





http://www.ravagenrumble.com
Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

2 comments:

eikotropicana said...

next time me and the twins will be background dancers hahahaha

MeccaGodZilla said...

haha that would be awesome!