this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

*Support My 1st Ever solo album... Perfect Heaven (天): The Ryu Black Musical

Be the first to Support RAVAGE's (that's me!) 1st solo album EVER ....Perfect Heaven (天): The Ryu Black Musical by visiting KICKSTARTER HERE:





Hey ... I finally did it! After 3 years of hardwork I am preparing to release my 1ST EVER Solo album called "PERFECT 天” (aka Perfect Heaven) on 1/11/11 (Jan 2011)!

You may be saying "so what's so special about this?" LOL!

The PERFECT 天 album is a start to finish musical (mmmm not quite like Sound of Music or Westside Story LOL) of a world warrior's journey to meet friends, pursue happiness and deal with the opposing forces to genuine happiness. I take on the moniker Ryu Black and recruit my favorite indie artists from all over the world (notably NY, NJ, PA, Philippines, Canada, China, Japan, ATL, and more) to help play characters, collaborate on songs & collectively to build the story and dialogue of this album.

"Perfect 天's" music is heavily inspired by my favorite video game Street Fighter II, my respect for anime, martial arts, Hip-Hop culture, world travel and the quest to figure out the true meaning of life!

Major labels spend millions releasing records & helping the artists get to the top giving them a publicist, a marketing/promotion team, an excellent product, and, most importantly, a budget to make it all happen.

Being that I am an indie artist I unfortunately do not have those luxuries. I have to do all those things by myself. In addition, some incredible artists feature on my album that truly are worth way beyond what I can afford to pay them but they still recorded out of respect for me as an artist and the Love for Hip Hop music...such a blessing!

I chose to try kickstarter after much research and study. My buddy Mega Ran just finished a successful push here! Also RAS KASS, a hip hop legend and 1 one of my favorite rappers that the industry didn't give a fair shot, tried kickstarter and was extremely successful! Check out his success here!



Yes! He raised over $13,000 USD to promote and create a limited addition CD!
In similar fashion I am making the attempt to do this too.


DJ J Ronin, MeccaGodZilla & RAS KASS (42nd street NYC years ago)

In order for my first album to have a powerful beginning I teamed up with Kickstarter.com to take pledges and donations from friends, family and peers to see this vision into fruition. To do this right, I am striving to raise $2500 in a 35 days to press up limited edition CDs and promote this properly. I have lots of cool rewards and gifts for those that help pledge and donate so please check the kickstarter page here and watch the video.

***PLEASE NOTE***

Based on how Kickstarter is set up, if we don’t reach the goal of $2,500 then I don’t get ANY of the funding. Every Kickstarter project must be fully funded before its time expires or no money changes hands. So it’s really up to you ...your support will help one of my biggest dreams come to life.

In order to succeed ...Please tell friends, ballers, millionaires lol and family about this page:


Thank you for reading this and THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

And for those of you who are curious....
Here's the track listing for the new record "PERFECT HEAVEN"

1. Satsu No Hadou (Dark Soul)
2. Ansatsuken (The Assassin's Fist)
3. Hayashi N Kaze ft. Masia One (Forest & Wind)
4. How Hadou (How I do)
5. Goen feat Divine Life (Connections)
6. Once Bit 10
7. Sakura chan ft Sakura (Cherry Blossom)
8. Cry
9. Heaven ft. Mariannie
10. Chun Li ft. Mega Ran, Masia One & DJ SARASA
11. Yama ft Dashah (Stand Like a Mountain)
12. Metsu Ansatsuken (Murderous Assassin's Fist)
13. Dojo Kun
14. Cypher Yamanote ft. Atari Blitzkrieg, Arablak, Baron, Cy Marshall Law, Kensho Kuma, Hop & Hona Core
15. No Worries ft Sakura
****Bonus Tracks
This is the album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

No comments: