this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Donation to Japan $$

My friend Tah Phrum Da Bush asked me to perform alongside him at a Japan Society event this past summer.  Humbling as it was, I had no choice but to do what I do on stage and I invited Mio Soul with me.


We did our thing!  It was my honor to do this because I've been dying to link with NYC's Japan Society in some way shape or form!


A month later, we teamed up with Conscious, TastyKeish and quite a few other friends that visited Japan & we created the Domo Arigato Festival in the Bronx!  We raised close to $1000 and below is the donation information...

MeccaGodZilla & the Domo Arigato team Donate to Japan Society NYC domo arigato festival

We aren't making millions yet as solo artists and entrepreneurs...it's tough at times being an indie artist but all of that aside, Japan needed us and I am happy to have done something to assist a country that shows me a lot of love as a solo artist!  Much love to Japan!


BUY THE RYU BLACK MUSICAL! (LIMITED EDITION CDs)NOW!

No comments: