this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Friday, January 22, 2010

Akko's bday @ Organ Bar

There's a young lady that I continuously bump into when hanging out with DJ SARASA.. She's one of the coolest people I've ever met.. always chilling.. and sooooo cool to talk to! Akko's the best! Shouts to Organ Bar, DJ SARASA and the fam... Akko's bday at organ bar was dope!!!!





(Akko, DJ SARASA, Mio Fuji and I think..Mama Large)


(me & Zen La Rock)


(Dice, Akko, & me)


(Chiba & me)


(Naoya!!!)


(Alan, me and Richard ...they rep Australia)


(me, Akira and Zen)


(d-pi & Akko)


(@ Club Harlem)

peace and love yall!



Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

3 comments:

The 5th Ultra said...

Damn! Looks like you def had a goodtime.. Scoop me up an Ultraman mask if you see one,lol..

MeccaGodZilla said...

Thank you fam! Yeah so far so good! thank you for checking in! Ima see if i run across an ultra man mask!

The 5th Ultra said...

No thanks needed homie!I def wouldnt mind making it to Japan 1 day,its so much to learn and see,i just know its something i must experience..

"Ima see if i run across an ultra man mask!"

Good looking out!!

Peace,The 5th