this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miles Cafe...Ikebukuro

Last night...I hit up Ikebukuro to enjoy some live music and got asked to spit! I ended up rocking with musician's who've toured and worked with some great names in R&B and some hip hop artists Nate Dogg, Warren G and more...


Jino, Masa and Jay Stixx Killed it last night! and...your boy MeccaGodZilla dropped a quick 16 to get the spot live!






(Jino & MeccaGodZilla)

I also meet the Nasty Girls last night who showed mad love after I rocked the stage


and even though Iroha walked in late..she gave a lot of support to the kid too!


(Ms. Ayumi of Miles Cafe, me and Iroha)


(Mio & Iroha)


(Mio, Lisa, Myrah, Jino,...front row, Masa & Ms. Ayumi...me in the back!)







Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

3 comments:

Lane said...

Yes!!! Do that thing, brother!

Unknown said...

Just peeped your video rocking the mic at the spot. Good shyt son! Continue ON YOUNG MAN!

MeccaGodZilla said...

peace Lane and Dully Dul.. arigato! I am still going.. energizer bunny style... arigato!!!