this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Black & Yellow (The Red & White Remix) Aka赤/Shiro白 by Kojoe

Kojoe is a Japan born, Queens bred artist that bears lyrical fluency in both Japanese and English. His musical styling spans eras of the past, present, and future, which can be heard in his rap flow, song melodies, and production arrangements.




Song title: 『Aka-Shiro 赤/白』 (aka Red & White... the BLACK & YELLOW REMIX! 日本語版リミックス)
artist: Kojoe (http://www.iamkojoe.com)



JAPANESE LYRICS

Yea uh huh u kno what it is/ 赤白×4

Yea uh huh やばすぎ/日の丸を肩に/
ペンが祖先のかたみ/
Yea uh huh/ u already know its me/ ひとに/ぎりの伝説のアンカー/ dats me/

この島のために俺ら死ぬまで/ 赤白×4
I put it down for my japs/ and my kamikazes/

真っ赤な日の丸/白いバックドロップ/
噂が広がる/ I call it JAP HOP/
誇りを持った戦士吐く何も隠さず/
命かけてくそやろぉどもと落札/
天下/金じゃ買えねぇ変化/マイクとペンが/
現場/沸かす次世代の先発/
Newyork to 列島/ 伝説をセット/
王冠を窃盗/すーーーー熱湯/
へど/が出るほど/ゲトー/でベロ/で追いかけたデネーロ/大和背負う/俺を見ろ/
栄誉/のために死ねる侍は前に出ろ/
ジパング純正/の魂誓う忠誠/(solute)

HOOK

Verse2
鳴り響く/爆音LIKE旧車/
古傷に太陽がしみるゆうが/
た稼ぐ通貨/裏/社会のRULA/
か表舞台の勇者/半端ねぇ重圧/
はねのけるWOOFA/入荷/しろよ/
KOJOEのしなは中毒性/強すぎて中高生/
巻き込んで集合させる/
全世界が蠢く/(うごめく)
インテリの犯罪版/てっぺんまでを最短/
登り/つめる/dragon/.....螺旋階段/

HOOK

Bridge1
立ち上がれ/曲がりなりにも芯を曲げる事無かれ/
時代の流れ/飲まれてる奴は誰/金/のなれ/
でつながれ/たくさり/とかし壊れ/
大和背負ってる/俺アブねぇ橋渡ってる/
だけどその架け橋/つなげりゃ 踊ってる/
Da whole hood is 乗ってる/玉数揃ってる/
真実を持ってる/

Bridge2
大和の名に懸け/お祭り/

HOOK


ENGLISH LYRICS

Yea uh huh u kno what it is/ (red and white×4)

Yea uh huh I'm so ill w/ a risin sun on my sholder holdin a pen that I inherited from my ancestor/

Yea uh huh/ u already know its me/ I'm the only ancor of legend/ dats me/

Imma ride for this island till I die/ (red and white×4)
I put it down for my japs/ and my kamikazes/

VERSE 1
Reddot(hinomaru) with white back drop/
Buzz steady spreadin/ I call it JAP HOP/
A real soljah spits w/ pride and got nothin to hide/
put my life on the line w/ my japs to claim our kingdom/
Money can't buy change but a mic and a pen is my weapon to lead nex generation/
From NEWYORK to Japanese islands/
I'm the truth/ takin the crown/
(Sizzlin noise) hot boiled water/
Watch me carryin YAMATO(Japan) wherever I go
spiitin till I throw up and Grindin for gwop/
where all my samurais who's ready to die for honor/
I swear to spirit that's made in japan/ (solute)

HOOK

Verse2
Sound of exhausts of kyusha(old japanese gangstar's motorcycle)
echo when the rays from the sunset pierce my old wounds/
I'm hustlin for more/ either become a ruler of the under world or a hero of the real world/
pressure is massive but my woofa would blast it off/
better order KOJOE's product coz it's so addictive/
people cant help but to come back for more/
this is a crime version of intelligence to build short cut to the top/
you see a dragon?/ spiral stair case/

HOOK

Bridge1
everybody get up/ always straight talk/ never get swallowed by trends/
if you are chained to the money then you ought to break them/
Im carrying YAMATO(JAPAN) no matter what they say/
the whole hood is dancin coz I brought truth with me/
Im fully loaded/

Bridge2
under the name of YAMATO/ OMATSURI(we gon party)

HOOK


bonus video:
24 Bars To Kill "KILLAZ CAPITAL REMIX" feat: Aklo, Ohga, Tao (道), Ish-One & Kojoe






http://www.ravagenrumble.com
Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

No comments: