this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Saturday, April 9, 2011

WEREWOLF!!! Captain Skorzeny would slap fire outta you!

A huge fan of werewolves from my childhood. I saw drawings of wolves in the movie "The Howling" and it inspired me and my pen to flow like this....



Recently I found a link to 1 of the best Werewolf shows with awesome make up rivaling the Wolfman Classic, THE HOWLING,... (do yall even remember.. THE HOWLING????


The make up in this film was awesome!)


...Silverbullet and more!!!! Werewolf's make up seriously took a style from where Eddie from the Howling took a bullet out of his forehead and got acid thrown on him, and just ran with it... I loved the make up from this series... honorable mention.. Curse of the Werewolf.. I saw this when I was 8 or 9 years old... such a great film



ANYWAYS!!!! Enjoy the below Series.. of Werewolf from the 80s... Shouts to CAPTAIN SKORZENY B*TCH !!! LMAO

Click here to watch werewolf!



GET THE LATEST RELEASES FROM MANAFEST VISION MEDIA

No comments: