this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GOD PLEASE!

The theories about a magnetic pole shift only make sense. I'm basing that 1 statement on my actual life experience. Everytime something in the movies comes out...(like Nicolas Cage's more recent joint "Knowing") a few years later the events happen here in real time.

Anyways, I'm having a good day but very anxious about what my life is going to be like. What does the future hold? Thinking about that too much will make me not grateful for the present time, running, writing a lot of rhymes and making some artwork has allowed me to honor the present time more and be grateful.. simply by using what God gave me to create.

Here is the gist of what I'm writing about:

NASA Claims Earth Pole Shift 2012. Isaiah 24

The above blog quotes these 3 passages from the
Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth

Revelation 13 - And Satan does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Joel 2 - And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Isaiah 24 - Therefore has the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

There are highlights though..and such a great reset that goes on in revelations.. even the apostles creed talks about a new world! But what I'd do to be healthy and alive and not succumb to the madness only to subsist in the goodness to come.. not to mention an angel named St. Michael (one closest) to God is supposed to make a special guest appearance..

seriously though.. i'm still scared as sh*t (pardon my language). There's some people that I love, a lot...the thought of them burning's gonna kill me...
thus I ask God now, God Please....

love
RAVAGE

No comments: