this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Monday, December 14, 2009

Just another...

Last week/ weekend was INSANE. So much from meeting actors, to attending shows, to being schoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooled by Akir in regards to being a better man and producer (DJ SARASA going to that show was the best idea yo! Thank you!!!), to chillin with Mio, DJ SARASA, cousin, friends and my sister! Happy birthday Nik.. your bday party was amazing! peace and love! I hit up Brooklyn Bodega for a DJ SARASA interview and ended up making more connects and getting some airtime as well. let the pix do the talking ;-) Life is good..my days are so full yo! To top it off, I got a message from WhoMixedThis? stating that my Mike Marvelous collabo with Jaysage is over 10,000 downloads!! check it here http://www.mininova.org/tor/2753279

























No comments: