this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In this lifetime.. I'd never imagine being able to see Bill Cosby in the flesh
but my good friend JiEunit made it happen!



She invited me, Hickson and my partner in crime, d-pi to accompany her to the ceremony for this Dr. I forget his name that received an award for making strides in saving the lives of newborn baby twins by studying the (usually and quickly disguarded) placenta.



Hehe..chotto yucky da.. gomen.. but it's important.. anyways.. the ceremony was short and sweet..maybe 30 minutes? After that..a short recess..and then Bong.. Cosby!

Cosby went in for about 90 minutes to 2 hours... he even heard someone cough in the audience and made the illest impromptu joke about retraining an entire generation that it's morally wrong to cough in your sleeve...LMAO.. the joke was awesome! It showed that Cosby is a master at his craft! the improv was amazing

I'm gonna have to tell that joke like one of my originals one day..but i'll site Cosby at some point.. after I get the laughs lol.. u just had to be there..anyways..
it was amazing that for that long.. No profanity or anything extreme to get laughs

Although... currently fighting an ear and throat infection..it was worth the risk to go out to NYC to Lincoln Center and kick it with some good friends and laugh!











http://www.ravagenrumble.com

Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

No comments: