this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Road to BROOKLYN HIP HOP FESTIVAL

With much focus and dedication to surviving and shining in this current Hip Hop State of Affairs and Bureaucratic Hurdles... I made my way on to the bill for BROOKLYN HIP HOP FESTIVAL WEEK by way of my family from YUME!

THE ROAD to BK HIP HOP FEST KICKS OFF FIRST THOUGH with my sista LiKWUiD's album release party in BROOKLYN THIS SATURDAY.


IF YOU WERE TO EVER SUPPORT A SHOW TO REALLY SET OFF THE SUMMER FEATURING A STRONG YOUNG FOCUSED BLACK WOMAN, HER INDIE MUSIC, & HER OVERALL AMAZING VIBE then you should be at this show! Me, GAME REBELLION (an incredible indie band), wyze mindz and LiKWUiD will rock!! Wealthy Ho$tage in Brooklyn is gracious enough to support us by letting us rock the venue. We are excited for what this means for all of us!





My sista DJ TOMOKO is flying into NYC from TOKYO the day before the show to hold me down as my DJ. It's gonna be insane!

Below are the future shows that I will rock (July 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th) for the month of July during Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival Week. We kick things off on July 4th with Shiro (live graffiti),




DJ DAS, DJ TOMOKO, YUKA (ALL FROM JAPAN) at Public Assembly in Brooklyn. Just 1 block away we can vibe to the show, and see the fireworks in Williamsburg!





After that

July 5th @ Public Assembly in Williamsburg (I got added after the flyer came out! BUT I WILL BE PERFORMING HERE!)



July 6th @ Littlefield in Downtown BK



Come back soon for the July 8th FIRE YOUR BOSS PARTY INFO! PLEASE come thru and support..these shows are seriously a huge turning point for all of us...you may not have been to any before but you should come support these.. We are all independent artists that do this for a living...come thru and have fun.. we got the bar, we got great venues lined up and great music.. I know how much fun it is, if you haven't come out yet... do yourself that favor! I give you my word you won't be sorry! haha

http://www.ravagenrumble.com

Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

No comments: