this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Art of Partying! part 1

I've been fully enrolled in the course of how to live life to the fullest for sometime now....

The night started off finally meeting Yoshikun! I caught up with DJ Tomoko and we connected with d-pi, DJ SARASA and Yoshikun at Calm in Shibuya. I was trying my best to see diplo..i hit him on twitter and he was close... i hit 3 spots that night and totally missed him... "I blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol... blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhhhhhhgggg!...."



Shortly after Yuka star and her friend (Mio) came through.. I got an invited from Mr. Kondo of Black Belt Jones to run up in Club Asia for a live Funk/Jazz event where he had some live painting done and for sale! He sold out of everything that night congrats!



We linked with some great artists that night....



after that...we ran up in Club Vuenos to link with Shiho... we partied sooooo hard yo.. DJ Hazime was in the house.. Ryuzo and Dabo were in the house.. such a great, great time... not to mention..I hopped on stage to dance and a reggae dancer.. i didn't catch her name.. totally broke it down for me :-D




inebriated.. the hip hop heads in the house were live.. watching us get busy on stage.. some were reaching out.. of course i hulked out for a second and lifted a young lady over the lil barrier onto the stage..... japan's treating me well.. arigato!









Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

No comments: