this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Illa J Tokyo Drifting & Phife Dawg Benefit feat Papa Das NYC rippin!!!

Last night we took a ride from the United Colors of Benetton side to the Yokohama Bay will Illa J got the time to once again shine! I rocked the modeling casting call yesterday AND we rocked in YOKOHAMA!! Enjoy.. the photos and vids.. joie de vive!!!!

United Colors of Benetton party.. shouts to Saya ..such a great party..i wish it went on longer...











Illa Jay party




(me, Illa J and the amazing Akiko)


(DJ SARASA & me reppin!)

My brother from another DAS holding it DOWN on the 1s and 2s in NYC @the Best Hip-Hop Show Ever, KRS-ONE, Jay Electronica,,Talib Kweli - VIP PASS (PART 1)

Tribe Called Quest,Greg Nice,Jeru the Damaja,AG,Talib Kweli, Jay Electronica Mos Def, KRS-ONE, Buzy B,,and many more.... I heard that this was one of the best live shows EVER.. I'm in tokyo and totally missed it!! haha Hip-Hop is not dead. Papa Das saw her looking beautiful that night....@Mind Body and Soul., a diabetes benefit for Phife Dawg @ Knitting Factory NYC 1/20/10
directed by NOFACE1

part 1



part 2

No comments: