this store links to the homepage of MANAFEST VISION MEDIA LLC

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sampling??? Cibo Matto?

While researching information about Copyright Laws and more.. I stumbled upon this via youtube...

very interesting... Cibo Matto - Sugar Water (Video)




5 successes of 2/5

1) woke up early to make my newyork.com meeting
2) linked my new a powerful website to a powerful brand
3) ate lunch with malcolm
4) found a great international radio list up to date as of 2010
5) bought new sony headphones
6) spoke to my friend with a great product and connected him to a super powerful branding company
7) awarded a new title for all the behind the scenes bridges I build, I am a translator...I translate relationships to realities that make sense ;-)


http://www.ravagenrumble.com
Here's an album you can use to fuel your commute, workouts, and more...

No comments: